Bugs and feature enhancements are tracked in this trac instance, see the View Tickets page. Reporting new issues is currently disabled for non-logged in users due to spam; please send your bug reports to domjudge-devel@….
We have a few mailinglists that anyone interested is welcome to subscribe to:
- This low-volume announcement list is used for sending announcements about new releases and other important news.
- The development mailinglist is used for discussions on development, but is also used for asking general questions on DOMjudge, since there is no users mailinglist.
- The commits mailinglist receives all (automatic) commit emails from the git repositories, as well as any updates on trac tickets.
Note that only the DOMjudge-devel list can be posted to, and only by list members (to prevent spam).
We produce nightly builds of the latest DOMjudge sources (the master branch from the main git repository). These can be found at http://domjudge.sourceforge.net/snapshot/. Note that our repository contains code that might be experimental, buggy or subject to change. Use at your own risk.
Source code management
The DOMjudge sources are maintained in Git, in three separate repositories:
The main repository that contains the source code of the system itself.
- Public read-only git repository: git://a-eskwadraat.nl/git/domjudge.git
- Public gitweb interface: https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/gitweb?p=domjudge.git
Contains packaging for various (Linux) distributions, currently only for Debian GNU/Linux.
- Public read-only git repository: git://a-eskwadraat.nl/git/domjudge-packaging.git
- Public gitweb interface: https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/gitweb?p=domjudge-packaging.git
Contains various developer/maintainer helper scripts.
- Public read-only git repository: git://a-eskwadraat.nl/git/domjudge-scripts.git
- Public gitweb interface: https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/gitweb?p=domjudge-scripts.git
These public Git repositories are mirrored versions of the developer-writable central repositories, which can be used via SSH. In the public URLs replace git://a-eskwadraat.nl/ with ssh://email@example.com/home/extern/domjudge/.
You can create a local copy of these git repositories with the command (replace URL as desired):
git clone git://a-eskwadraat.nl/git/domjudge.git
See GitUsage for additional information on how to use the Git repositories.
Additional information can be found in the administrator's manual, especially the appendix with developer information.
If you have any questions left, don't hesitate to ask at the DOMjudge-devel mailinglist.
There are instructions on how to create a new release available.